Wednesday 5 January 2011

My ideas for media task :Thriller

My main ideas for my media piece is a short film in the style of the movie "Flightplan". It will feature a Boy in a park with his mum,the boy would be on a swing and then when the mum would look round she sees that her boy is not there ; just an empty swing. However when the mum is frantically searching for her son passers by tell her she was in the park all alone. She starts to question herself until she spots her sons scooter in the middle of the path and knows it wasn't in her head. Why were the people telling her that she was wrong and is there more that meets the eye?

Location :park / woodland area
props : scooter
costume: normal outdoor clothes coats etc.

However this idea may change because of time restrictions for participants and I may not be able to carry out this idea in this setting but I have a back up idea which I will post.

No comments:

Post a Comment